November 17, 2011

My Afternoon

I finished the report writing yesterday so I felt that I wanted to do something after class today but I didn't know what. So I took a walk to Gongguan and ended up doing an eye examination for contacts and ordered so I'll go back tomorrow to get the them.

Then I had a pearl milk tea. It's is a typical Taiwanese beverage. Believe it or not but this was the first time I had it and it was quite good, a little bit too sweet for me though. It's always a long line to this shop, seems to be a popular place.

It's only mid-November and 24 degrees outside but some salesmen already wear Santa hat... that kind of had an effect on me and I actually found some nice Christmas presents. I really look forward to Christmas. To be with my family, to bake a lot so the entire house smells lovely, to light candles, listen to Christmas songs that I heard so many times before and just enjoy the cozy Swedish winter. Oh, I must not forget to ice skate some day. And ride "pulka".

1 comment:

  1. nice logga på muggen. och julen märks här också. imorgon tänder de julbelysningen i borås och det skyltas med julmust och kalendrar. tack och lov har de inte börjat spela julsånger i alla fall :)

    ReplyDelete