November 16, 2011

你越胖,我越喜歡...

...means: "The fatter you get, the more I like". I love Chinese classes, our teacher rules.

And talking about alike and like. Me and my dear sister are so different. She's a half head taller than me and thin and has long hair while I'm the opposite straight through. We have different hobbies and think differently (people has question more than once if we really are sisters). But no matter how different me and dear sister are, I love her. Nobody can make so many crazy faces and make me laugh so violently so I almost choke. We lived together for three years before I moved here and we did not have a real fight (so far as I remember). I have the best sister in the world!

Picture from this summer, the cool sisters!

When writing this I recall something from the very back of my head. We read Antigone by Sofokles in upper secondary school. And she said something like in a lifetime one can have limitless number of partners and as many children as one wishes but the number is (of course) out of ones control.

No comments:

Post a Comment