September 4, 2011

House Dance

Today me and L went to Lumi Dance School in Zhongxiao Dunha to try house dance. I was very excited about this because I miss dance so much. It turned out to be so different from the classes I took this spring. First of all, there were only two of us there (another girl showed up later). The the leader spoke in Chinese so I didn't get all the stuff she said. We had half an hour of warm up and stretching which is way to long in my opinion. And lastly, some of the steps were completely new for me so at least I learned something new. So I'm not very impressed of this first class, but I liked the fresh dance studio. I'll take other house classes and try other dance styles.

In tiny but cool dance studio. Yeah, it's an incredibly lame pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment