December 3, 2012

Mini-christmas-mania...

On Friday me and a couple of friends went to spex, which is interactive student theater combined with song and dance. They were so good and there was much laughter.




pic source: student.liu.se

On Saturday I put up some christmas decorations and baked some "lussekatter". I sort of failed baking that (and I normally consider myself as a pretty good baker). The funny thing is that I know all you need to know about yeasts (I take a course in Industrial Biotechnology) or should I say Saccharomyces cerevisae, what temperature is optimal and what substrate they like and so on. Of course I forgot to heat the milk and the dough took forever to rise. Gah.

Me and E went to the Christmas fair in Gamla Linköping on the first advent. So nice to just strolling around in the old town. 
pic source: linkoping.se

Well, as you've maybe noticed, I've gotten some Christmas-mania. I love Christmas, but the few weeks before is almost even better like take a walk in the snowy landscape or baking with christmas music in the background or just count down the days left. I can't wait for the my winter holiday to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment