November 29, 2012

Candles&Tea

It's dark outside nowadays here in Sweden, despite the snow that covers the ground. The night is getting longer and longer, while the sun rise later for each day that passes. However, I like this time of the year anyway, it's perfect for lighting candles and drink huge cups of tea.
 I think I'm on my way to build a tea-library. My favourite so far is rooibos-cinnamon tea.    
At the end the big parties at uni they always play the song Stad i ljus (eng. City in light) with Tommy Körberg singing. This is a beautiful song about the thirst for living life every day, and so till the end look back and remember the moments shared with the special people in one's life.      

There's a Christmas version of Stad i ljus, it's with the same melody but different lyrics, and it's called Sprid ditt ljus (eng. Spread your light).

No comments:

Post a Comment