November 24, 2011

Ice Cream and Dinner

Today, was a mahjong day in class. So after a crash course in mahjong (I knew a little since before, but the teacher taught us different rules than what I'm used to) we played and I won three times! Very fun and exciting.


After class med and R from my class went to Ximending and had an ice cream at Cold stone. I took a strawberry icecream with strawberries, pie crust, banana and white chocolate. So good!

At Coldstone enjoying our ice cream.

By the Red House in Ximending.

In the evening we had dinner with the whole class and our teacher. It was really good times with great food. I'll miss the class and our teacher. She's the best teacher one can have and I feel very lucky to be in her class this term.

We ordered so much nice things- tofu, shrimp, squid, chicken, fish, wok...

No comments:

Post a Comment