October 24, 2011

Sunday Walk

Yesterday was lovely day with sunshine and blue sky. I went to my favourite place in Taipei, Daan Forest Park, and took a walk. There were quite many people there but still it was a chill atmosphere. I stayed a while by the pond. Some birds were on the shore and in the water swum big fishes that were red and white coloured. When I took a closer look at the water I saw lots of turtles that stuck their nose from the water (my camera is not good enough so one cannot see them). There were trees in the middle of the pond and some birds sat on the branches. This reminds my of Stadsparken in my hometown Jonkoping where often visited when I was a little child (but even now when I grew older I do go there from times to times). There is a pond in Stadsparken too and it is a must to feed the ducks and mallard with bread crumbles when I pay a visit.


The big pond the Daan Forest Park.

The white things in the picture are birds. They looked like cranes (oh, I wished my ornitological skills were better).


Birds, fishes and turtles living in harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment