October 24, 2011

Definitely...

...sure, that's what I am now. As I mentioned before, I've been thinking about staying here for another term. But last night's super-mega-long-skype-session with my family helped me decide that I won't stay here longer than what I planned to. The fact that deep in my heart I know that I want to go home, plus a hundred of other reasons made the decision relatively simple. I really look forward to see my family and friends, cook and bake, celebrate christmas and sleep in a normal bed (Taiwanese beds are sooo hard). Ever since I moved out from my childhood home I've appreciated to go homehome more and more but this time I think is a tremendous escalation. However, now I'll just enjoy the rest of the time here and do my best to learn as much Chinese as possible.


From Taipei with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment