October 17, 2011

Monday

The weekend felt so short, I wished that we had one more day off. Anyways, today I had class as usual. In the afternoon I sat with my first assignment where we are suppose to write an A4 page and then have a presentation about our hometown. It's a part of our mid-term to see how much we have learnt. Four months ago I would never imagine that I will stand in front of a class and have a presentation in Chinese (without looking at the text) but now I actually feel it's not impossible.

I'm not really sure what I'll do after new year. I stand between to get a job or to study English in Brighton. I made an application to the English course today (the deadline is today) so we'll see what the future brings.

Btw, I still have hairspray in my hair from the photosession (which was eight days ago) although I washed it over and over. It's horrible, I need a haircut soon,I don't even remember the last time I had a haircut. (And I'm sorry, I sound like a fjortis).

I went to a with L and S to a Korean place for dinner.

Kim chi hot pot at the Korean place.

No comments:

Post a Comment