September 10, 2011

Taiwanese Traffic- Part 4

It's probably the first thing you notice when you come to Taiwan and step out on the streets. There are so many SCOOTERS. Everywhere. This is the most convenient vehicle to transport with as some streets are very narrow, it's relatively cheap (in comparison to a car) and faster than bicycle. And there're not only the stereotypical young boys that ride scooters like in Sweden. All kinds of people have scooters from skinny cute girls (with what seems to be oversized helmets), old people, business men and women in nice suits. In the beginning I was so surprised over the range of people that have scooters, but as I mentioned it's very convenient. Now I think I've getting used to the huge number of scooters when I go outside and just pretend them to be buzzling bees.

By the red lights. There old men, young men and to the right a business man on scooters.

No comments:

Post a Comment