September 14, 2011

At Shool....

Everyday I have class from 10.20-13.10 (don't ask me why we don't start and end at so random times). We have a test (almost) every day, we speak a lot and when we're not speaking the teacher bomb us with information. I like the lessons and it feels like I learn a lot. We even learn how to ask "Last time you went out on a night club, how many beers did you drink?" just to practice grammar and pronounciation. Another favourite is "If someone calls you at three in the morning and doesn't talk, what would you do?".

After lunch I often go to the library to do homework. It's inspiring to sit in the library. There're so many different kind of people there from all continents. The students have different purposes for Chinese studies, however, the nice thing is that people seems to study hard and there is a positive atmosphere.

A roll of mentos to keep the blood glucose level steady. Mentos is nostalgy for me because when I was a small child my grandpa always gave me Mentos.

No comments:

Post a Comment