August 7, 2011

Wulai

After what felt like a 40 minutes roller coaster ride (I had to gather all my strength to get rid of the dizziness because I didn't want people on the bus to see what I for lunch) we finally came to Wulai. The sceney was really beautiful with the river and all the vegetation. We went down to the river for a bit and saw the Taiwanese version of the Baywatch team.

Baywatch by the river. Despite the bad picture quality you cannot miss the red speedos...

The purpose of our trip was to go to the fish spa where one let fishes nibble on your feet. It tickles sooo much and I'm so sensitive to tickeling. I tried my best to not scream out during the whole session which was 30 minutes (costs 150 NT dollar). And apperently the fishes like my as no one else had som much fish around their feet as me (sometimes I couldn't even see my feet as they were covered with hungry fishes).

It must be something special about my feet...

Tickeling face :P

In the evening we went back to Shi Da and had Korean BBQ with beef and lamb.

We had a big pan on our table and cooked the meat (and lots of cabbage!) by ourselves.

2 comments:

  1. det kittlas i mina fötter bara jag ser bilden... hjälp, det måste vara tusen gånger värre i verkligheten. imponerande att du inte drog upp fötterna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, det var rätt så jobbigt men en annorlunda upplevelse. :P

    ReplyDelete