January 3, 2013

In The End Of 2012...

So, after a long waiting Christmas finally came and was as expected. Lots of tasty things on the "julbord" and great time with my relatives. Almost all of my Christmas gifts that I gave away were related to food in some way such gas burner for caramellisation, a giant papaya and vanilla from Madagascar. 
 A few days after Christmas me and my sister went to see The Hobbit in 3D. The movie was good, I love the scenery in Fylke. I should read the book some day. 
And then the last day of the year came. I celebrated the new year at J. place with dear friends and a delicious three course supper. Just before the clock struck twelve we went to a gazebo, opened the bottle of bubble and saw fireworks and lanterns not very high above us. Happy new 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment