November 25, 2012

Reunion & Blog comeback

So I met up with S and L (the girls I used to hang out with in Taipei) this week for a reunion dinner. We went to a mongolian buffet and it was so nice and kind of nostalgic feeling to eat and chat again. There's so much to talk about when you have things in common, all the experiences and memories that we share.

This made me think back to the time in Taiwan last year. And to my help I returned here, to my dear blog to remember, because obviously my working memory is not the best. I had almost forgotten how it was to be there, the many places I've visited and how it felt. But reading the lines I wrote at that time the memories flood back, making me both happy and melancholic. And most of all it made me really miss Taiwan and my friends over there. I cannot believe it's been almost exactly one year since I returned back to Sweden.

What I also realized is that I miss blogging, to write about tiny stuff or major events. So I'll try to summarize what I've been up to from my busy spring and summer and my restart at uni in the fall and after that I'll try to continue to write.

I really like this picture, the first picture of G, me, Hs and H taken in Taiwan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment