February 6, 2012

Alternative Career...

I sometimes wonder what I would've done today if I hadn't jump on the biology engineering programme. Here's a list of possible career ways:
  • Roller coaster designer. I love roller coasters! The speedier, the better!
  • Volunteer. I would like to preserve endangered species and make the populations re-grow.  
  • Dietist. More and more people have obesity followed by heart and vascular diseases and that in turn lead huge cost for the society. I think obesity largely can be avoided if people eat what duits them best (combined with a healthy life style in general).  
  • Study both western and chinese medicine. It's a huge difference between western and chinese medicine, each field have their strengths and weaknesses. However, they do complement each other well.
  • Food journalist. This must be the optimal work since it includes traveling, different cultures, creative writing and, most importantly, food!

No comments:

Post a Comment