January 7, 2012

Pre-Birthday

 Yesterday, my dear family pre-celebrated my birthday because I'm going back to Linköping today. So there were lots of cake, coffee and tea, and fruit (the latter more to compensate the former, I guess. haha). My youngest cousin who is eight years old made the biggest effort to wrap in the three presents he gave me. It must have been a huge project, I love that he used a half roll of tape and how he tide the lace with elegance. He's such a sweetheart!

In the evening I wanted to make pizza (it was so long ago I last did it). I made the dough and then went out for a walk with mum and after that we sat a while in the sauna. The dough became monstrous... but the pizza turned out pretty nice anyway. Lastly, we made a fire (and managed to let off the fire alarm twice) to warm up the feet whilst watching Rocky I.   




No comments:

Post a Comment