November 21, 2011

Last Week In School

Today we had our last test in Chinese. We have finished the second textbook and I've bought the third one to study by myself back in Sweden. The last school day is on Friday so this week look very different from our usual classes. After the test today we watched a Chinese movie, tomorrow we'll review all the stuff we learned. On Wednesday we have our final presentation (which will be video recorded!). Our teacher has promised us to teach us how to play mah jong (a chinese game) on Thursday, that'll be really fun. Lastly, I think Friday will either be movietime or we'll do field trip. Not too exahausting week.

However, during the time I've been here it has never been stressful. I'm used to have lots of school work and I'm happy that learning Chinese has not been so strenuous so I've had the oppurtunity to enjoy my stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment