October 29, 2011

Visit Taipei World Design Expo

Yesterday I went to the Design Expo at Taipei World Trade Center. The main theme was Design creativity and the three sub themes were Taiwan designers, International Designer Students and Young Designer's workshop.

There items were made of all kinds of material, from titanium to plastic and digital animation. Many things focused on the environment for example a Japanese design student came up with a paper bowl that can be used about 50 times since it consist of many layers (like the rollers one use to remove dust from the clothes

The camera with some kind of sensor pictured me when I stood in front of it.

Comfy chair?!

I like the name of the bicycle- Citybug!

Beautiful lanterns with Chinese zodiac prints.

I like this monter, neat yet dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment