October 21, 2011

Trip To IKEA!

Tomorrow, I'll go to IKEA. Finally. I want to have a Swedish lunch and buy some sweets. I really look forward to that!

Despite that I miss some Swedish things and my family, I lately have considered to stay here for one more term, that is till the end of February. I feel like I have a nice flow in learning Chinese now and I don't want to easily forget everything. Also, I don't have any plans after new year so it's a great way to spend my time. I know that once I'm back in Sweden I won't study more Chinese, or at least not in such a good environment so this is my chance. On the other hand, my mind is set in that I'll go home the first of December, I have already bought flight ticket and I want to celebrate Christmas with my family. We'll see, I haven't decided anything yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment