October 22, 2011

Super straight

No, this entry won't discuss different people's preferences. It's my hair. I went to get a hair cut this afternoon. The hairdresser was not very talkative. Basically, the only thing he said to me was "you have very straight hair". Thank you for the information Mr. as if I did not know that. I cannot believe some people straighten their hair everyday with tools. I guess you want whatever you don't have.

Anyways, I just said I wanted the same style but shorter so I'm ok with the outcome. Seems like I never manage to save out to long hair. As soon as it reaches the shoulders I need to do something about my hair.

Before. I kinda liked my "long" hair but it sometimes felt so messy and I needed a change.

After. I was afraid that he would give me a "hellugg" (whole fringe, straight fringe?) which most part of all Taiwanese girls have. Luckily, he understood my description.

No comments:

Post a Comment