October 27, 2011

Memorizing...

... my first presentation in Chinese! That's what I try to do. The presentation is tomorrow and we're supposed to not look at our text (but it's ok to glance once in a while and I'll use powerpoint). I seldom learn by heart even if I do a presentation in Swedish... haha. Luckily, the topic is "My hometown" so I at least know what I talk about (even though the only food I could come up with was kebabpizza). No, it's not that bad. I think it'll be fun, I like oral presentations. This presentation is a part of the midterm exam.

In the end of this term we'll have another presentation and that one will be video recorded, put on DVD and be available at the school's library. And of course, we'll get one copy to bring home too. I'll watch it every day and every night... or not (I hate to hear my own voice, it's so different from what I think it sounds like).

No comments:

Post a Comment