September 22, 2011

Taiwanese Gym

I go to the campus gym 2-3 times a week to run and weight training. I miss the Body Pump classes at Campushallen, therefore I do my own version here. However, I have no music device so it's not the same thing. And only at Taiwanese gym do they play cheesy power ballads. Only. That makes my energy drop. I don't want to do body building (just imagine me with super muscles... I would look so weird, haha!) just to be healthy.

Sometimes when I look around I really get scared. Some people just have the most awful technique when lifting weights. I'm absolutely not a PT but the many Body Pump classes with skilled instructors have helped me. I think it's very important to have a good position so you get the best out of the training and don't get injured.

In the same building as the gym are also dance studios, martial arts room, pingpong room and gymnastics room. The gymnastic athletes look so cool and I think some of them are in the national team.

No comments:

Post a Comment