September 21, 2011

Notes

I've just finished a delicious pecantoffee pie with a cup of tea, mums! A great reward after many hours of study. Now we're in our third week of classes and pace faster than the first week. We usually go through one chapter every third day and round up with a test including listening, grammar and sentence pattern.

In class, our teacher writes SUPER FAST and I write SUPER SLOW so I have no chance to take notes (and in addition, it looks so crappy and I just want to cry when I review). My mum jokes with me that I'm suppose to write the characters, not draw them. Anyways, I've started to take pics of the whiteboard instead and I think this really help me out. Otherwise, I just focus on writing and forget to listen. And yeah, it has happen that when it's my turn to answer a question I'm just completely lost (multi-tasking? Not, when it comes to learning Chinese).

Question-and-answer-time!

No comments:

Post a Comment