August 21, 2011

Sunset in Danshui

Another must-do-thing in Taipei is to go to Danshui and watch the sun go down which we did today. Danshui is a city by the northern coast with lots of piers and streets to stroll around. I've mentioned before that we were here with OCAC to perform a dance in July. I like Danshui because the air is more fresh (and it reminds me of my hometown where you can find a pier as well) and there's ocean breeze unlike in the middle of Taipei.

There were lots of people that came to behold the sunset. And the romantic atmoshpere was completed by singersonger live music.

Then we went to have massage. I got 10 min shoulder and neck massage.

Lastly, we went to a shop (but it was more an exhibition than a shop) with lots of weirds things...

No comments:

Post a Comment