August 29, 2011

Structure

During my years as an IB student I learned that structure is something good. And in many aspects it is essential. Like in life. The structure I used to have has sort of bleached out because of the environment change. I think I'm slowly turning into a Taiwanese (!). I go to sleep too late, wake up late, eat badly and no exercise...but I'm gonna get back on track. So today I went to the National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU) campus gym and bought a three-months card. It's not very big compared to Campushallen in Linköping and there're no classes, but there're enough free weights and treadmill machines so that'll do. I also plan to take dance classes to develop my dance skills and meet people.

My gym card. Finally!

I visited the NTNU library to see what it offers. It's huge! I like that place a lot especially the long shelves with movies and TV-series. For example, who can resist The Big Bang Theory with Chinese subtitles?!

Inside the NTNU library.

A part of the DVD resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment