July 1, 2011

Sangfroid

Yesterday was my last day at work. Time has really passed so fast and I've made my best to use this limited time at home. I've barbequed, played ultimate, read in the hammock, had fika with friends, baked a lot and been with the family.

People have asked me if I'm nervous about going to Taiwan and it's quite strange but I'm not nervous at all. I should be a little frightened (it would be the most normal state I guess). After all, I've never been abroad for such long time period and I don't know the language. It might be that I'm cool with this whole thing because I feel mentally prepared and I have my sister with me.

However, the only mission I had today was to have a kebab pizza. I dare say the best kebab pizza are made in my hometown Jönköping. (I know, this pic is not very impressive).




No comments:

Post a Comment