July 8, 2011

Culture class & Modern Toilets

Several times a week we have culture classes and yesterday I learned some Chinese Yo-Yo and Kung Fu. It was so fun! At first the yo-yo seemed simple but when I hold the sticks myself the spinning thing doesn't act as I wish. We get to learn som tricks and we'll have a test next week. I'm gonna be as good as the teachers's children who were there and performed:

The kungfu class was quite simple and we learned the ten basic steps. It was like the first time that I exercised since I came here as training that I normally enjoy so much is not really the first thing I think of when it's 36 degrees outside. One cannot really take a walk as in Sweden as the air is so full of pollution and it's terrible traffic.

Last night we went to Modern toilet in Shihlin to have dinner. Odd place for sure. The food is served in toilets and the dessert is poo-like chocolate ice cream.
The dessert.


Wall decorations.

There were about 100 different toilet seats.

Have I mentioned that I'll have a dance performance with a group from school for the vice Taiwan president tomorrow? Oh my...

No comments:

Post a Comment