June 5, 2011

A New Era...

... is here. Sounds dramatic, doesn't it?

I can barely believe that I have ended my third year at the university, time really flies by. And I have to admit that it has been a tough year from time to time. For example, I've been struggling with Heisenberg's uncertainty principle in quantum physics, laborated with antibodies and modeling of the insulin pathway with scientific research purpose. In retrospect this feels very cool. Though, I must say to be a student is not all about study. I've had so much fun during this time such as going on concerts from classical to electronic, met nice people, participated in Bioteknikdagarna at Chalmers in Gothenburg, had a blast on parties, taken classes in house dance and been a dodgeball leader.

Despite the fact that I enjoy the university life at Linköping University I look for new challenges. I will now take one year off and to learn Chinese in Taiwan for a half year. It's gonna be awesome! Now is the most exciting time as I'm not sure what to expect. Just wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment